SIGNAL ROCK GLENCOE
Self Catering and BnB Accommodation in The Heart of The Glen
Signal Rock Glencoe: Terms and Conditions of Hire
Please read these “Conditions of Hire” prior to booking your holiday cottages with “Glencoe Cottages”. Your booking will be accepted only when you agree to the following terms:
- A non-refundable deposit is required with a completed booking form.
- Bookings made 30 days or less in advance will require to be paid in full.
- The balance of the payment is due not less than 30 days prior to start of Hire Period.
n.b. Change of payment period for Signal Rock Cottage BnB bookings made as of 30/05/2018. Payment for bookings made from this date is now due as stated in these terms and conditions ”due not less than 30 days prior to start of Hire Period”.
- Bookings are accepted on a “first come first served” basis and provisional bookings will only be confirmed once payment of a deposit (or full amount) has been received.
- When you submit a booking via our online reservation system you will receive an automatically generated booking summary by email to the email address you provide in the booking form. This does not form a contract between us. A contract shall only arise when your booking is subsequently confirmed in writing via a letter of confirmation sent by post or email.
- Should you require to cancel a holiday already booked less than 30 days before the 1st day of the proposed holiday, you will be expected to pay the full amount due.
- Cancel between 30 and 60 days we will require you to pay 50% of the remaining amount due.
- Cancel more than 60 days in advance of the first day of the holiday booked and you will not have to pay any further monies.
- Deposit already paid on booking the holiday is non-refundable.
- Holiday insurance including cancellation cover is strongly advised.
- The Hirer shall pay for all damages, losses and breakages incurred during the Hire Period therefore a security deposit of £250 per Cottage is required to be lodged with us.
- This can either be in the form of a cheque which will be returned to the Hirer uncashed at the end of the hire period providing that the Cottage has been left in the same clean & tidy state that it was in on the arrival of the Hirer. For those paying by credit card, the Owners reserve the right to deduct from the credit card number given, the cost of any damage or extra cleaning required should the above conditions not be met.
- The Cottages are let for holiday purposes only.
- The number of persons using each Cottage must not at any time during the period of hire exceed that which is stated on the booking form. Overfilling of the Cottage without the Owners consent will result in the security deposit lodged with us being cashed.
- Please be considerate of other guest staying on site. This as a family friendly location at all times and so keep noise levels down between 11pm and 7am.
- At the end of the Hire Period the Hirer is expected to leave the cottage the clean and tidy. You are expected to wash all the dishes used, remove all rubbish and recycling and empty all fridge/freezer content. Failure to do so will result in additional cleaning fee of £40 being applied. This can also be pre-purchased if desired.
- The Cottages will be available for occupation from 4 pm on the first day of the Hire Period.
- The Cottages must be vacated by 10 am on the last day of the Hire Period.
- Dogs are welcome and charged at £2.50 per dog per night. They must not climb on furniture, if it damage or dirt is left on furniture a further cleaning fee will be deducted from the security deposit.