SKI GLENCOE and NEVIS RANGE
Signal Rock Glencoe is perfectly situated for all your skiing and snowboarding adventures. We are only 20 minutes from Glencoe Mountain Resort and 40 minutes from Nevis Range.
Both resorts have excellent facilities and terrain suitable for beginners through to off piste fanatics. Keren and Rob have been skiing at both for years and can offer plenty of advice on where to go and how to make the most out of it.
If you and your family and friends want to learn to improve your skills, discovery new backcountry terrain or just make the most of your trip in Scotland hiring Rob as an instructor or guide is a must do. Having spent years skiing and teaching around the world he knows what it takes to make your days on the mountain unforgettable. All lessons and guiding will take place in small private groups and will be carefully tailored to your groups needs.
Ski Instruction and guiding in Glencoe, Nevis Range and beyond
What we can offer:
- All mountain performance coaching – Get over the plateau and improve your performance on and off piste
- Intro to Backcountry – Step beyond the piste and into the backcountry
- Avalanche Awareness and Safety – Specific half days/days to keep you safe
- Guided backcountry days – Tailored to your level and aspirations we will find the best snow and terrain through out Scotland
Based at Signal Rock we can tailor the days to the location that suit yourselves and conditions. Our first choice is Glencoe Mountain Resort or Nevis Range for performance coaching. For backcountry intro and guided days we may travel further afield, upto a maximum drive of 2.5 hours. This is to ensure we get the best snow, weather and terrain suited to your abilities and goals.
- £210 for 1-2 people, £35 per extra person, max 6 in a group (£350 for a full group)
- Generally you will require full ski touring and avalanche safety equipment on along with your regular ski/mountain clothing. We will provide a specific kit list for your day.
- If you require hire of ski touring equipment (skis, bindings, boots, poles) and avalanche safety equipment (beacon, shovel, probe) this is available locally at Ellis Brigham in Fort William. You will also find hire in Aviemore Ellis Brigham/Tiso and Perth Tiso.
Rob Kingsland – Qualifications
BASI ISIA Level 3 Ski Instructor
European Mountain Safety Award
Summer Mountain Leader
Outdoor First Aid
Freeski Coach Level 2
Supported by K2 Skis
GET IN TOUCH TO DISCUSS AND BOOK
01855 604 944 / firstname.lastname@example.org